Sunday February 19th, 2012
Friday December 30th, 2011
Happy New Year from Wonderful Machine!
2011 replayed in Iconic Photos.
The best travel photos of the year.
12 months of protest.
The year’s top 10 most-viewed YouTube videos.
Feature Shoot’s 10 most popular photo posts of 2011.
Most viral brands of the year.
Lego recreations of iconic 2011 moments.
Best photo blog posts on the year.
Coolest world records of 2011.
Wonderful Machine’s most popular post of 2011…
- Anthony Georgis in APA San Francisco’s Something Personal.
- Earl Richardson shoots men in red pumps.
- Simone Van Den Berg shoots a festive New Years worthy drink.
- Grant Harder visits Portland.
- Priscilla Gragg visits San Francisco.
- Jay Goodrich has new workshops.
- Brent Clark featured on NY Times Lens Blog.
- Maria Luci
Friday November 11th, 2011
The best way to occupy Wall Street? On Acid, of course!
Running (and drawing) the NYC Marathon.
Everything’s better in kitten form.
Who wouldn’t want to interact with a giant T. rex?
Alice and the Mad Hatter sitting in a tree…
I know where I’m planning our next portfolio review at.
The epic battle of photographer vs. videographer.
And last but not least, a flying rhino.
- Axel Dupeux’s gallery show, Art From The Heart, is tomorrow!
- Ryan Ketterman shoots for Black Enterprise.
- Frank Rogozienski spends a day with the bees.
- Simone Van Den Berg and a delicious poppy seed bundt cake.
- Tim Rue at The Perfect Exposure Gallery.
- Lianne Milton shoots one of the best trips in 2012…and so does Brad Feinknopf and Andre Klotz.
- Mark Katzman‘s Bubba is Tina Fey.
- Maria Luci
Sunday November 6th, 2011