Friday August 17th, 2012
5th graders predict the future of the internet.
“I invented the first computer.”
Mountain Dew soda-naming contest crashed by pranksters.
Hipsters stunned as vintage cameras fail to make them professional photographers.
Getty Images acquired for $3.3 billion… with a B.
Shatner returns as Priceline Negotiator.
Merriam-Webster adds words ‘Sexting’, ‘F-Bomb’, ‘Mash-Up.’
Seeking Mars on Earth.
The rise of cat fashion modeling.
- David E Jackon gets corporate.
- Michael Clinard gets political.
- Justin Mott & The Caretakers on the Profoto Blog.
- Manuello Paganelli‘s cowboys series at Photo Vernissage.
- Winnie Au photographs the girl next door.
- Giovanni Savino featured on Feature Shoot.
- James Wirth‘s motorcycle shot on Cycle World.
- Maria Luci