Sunday August 18th, 2013
Friday July 19th, 2013
The hipster test.
Honda responds to customer Tweets with funny videos.
Five essential photo apps.
2020 Olympic candidate logos.
It’s a bird… It’s a plane… It’s jellyfish!
Snooze in style.
Friday December 7th, 2012
The best photography blog posts of 2012 (including two from Wonderful Machine!).
Curious headstand portraits.
MOMA becomes a gamer.
My daguerreotype boyfriend = 1800′s hotties.
We got Death Star!
High fashion model poses in real life.
- Douglas Sonders is the luckiest man alive.
- Andri Tambunan interviewed by IPA and featured on LENS.
- Chris Burkard wins 2nd in open category of The World Open of Photography.
- Quavondo publishes a book on lighting.
- Ryan Gibson‘s holiday card featured in Popular Photography.
- Patrick Strattner shoots former gang members.
- Sara Stathas photographs a mink farm.
- Maria Luci
Friday September 28th, 2012
Losing 160 pounds, one photo at a time.
Oreo gets dunked by one of the best Twitter replies ever.
Taking the internet to the streets.
Is this the best word ever?
The stingray photobomb to end all stingray photobombs.
Are you normal?
- Eric Kruszewski‘s Cuba photos on ABC.
- Scott Suchman‘s shot is SPD’s Cover of the Day.
- Bryan Regan shoots for The Huffington Post.
- Daniel Elliot‘s photo book available on iTunes.
- Taylor Glenn photographs Horsethief Canyon Firefighters.
- Scanderbeg Sauer featured in VICTOR by Hasselblad.
- Douglas Sonders becomes part of the ad with Intel.
- Maria Luci