Weekend Links 1/4/13
Friday January 4th, 2013
Six ads that pissed people off in 2012.
A short lesson in perspective.
A different lesson on perspective…
Wet plate paintball battles.
Businesses cards of the future.
Your first world problems solved!
Skies without light.
Ugly Renaissance babies.
Back To The Future LEGOS.
How birds learn to sing… featuring teeny-tiny headphones!
Best identities of 2012.
- Giovanni Savino‘s year in review.
- Vance Jacobs photographs triathletes.
- Justin Mott shoots Laos for The New York Times.
- David Nevala documents A Year of August.
- Dan Bannister‘s rebrand on No Plastic Sleeves.
- Rick Wenner is Resource’s Photographer of the Week.
- Maria Luci