Weekend Links 8/26/11
Friday August 26th, 2011
Gaddafi’s crushing on Condi Rice.
The New York Times gets nostalgic.
They do realize that oil paint is toxic, right?
The London (Photoshopped) riots!
Stocking, the new copyright-iffy version of planking.
Bringing high fashion glamor to the streets!
The DC earthquake devastation hit hard.
A (somewhat biased) History of copyright laws.
The photo filter party is over.
- Caesar Lima and The Big Hair Story.
- Brandon Hill and The Half-Stitched Quilt Club.
- Austin Hargrave shoots Bon Iver.
- Susan Seubert lands the cover of National Geographic Traveler.
- Vincent Ricardel is a Dynalite VIP.
- Thomas Broening, Steve Jobs, and the iPod.