Weekend Links 8/12/11
Friday August 12th, 2011
Photo tampering: A history.
Speaking of photo tampering, was Bachmann blinded by the light?
National Geographic goes hipstamatic.
Ants. Now available in fun colors!
Looks like we’re all doomed.
Well, there goes my money printing scheme.
Sometimes all you need is a point and shoot to make a difference.
- Tamar Levine shoots a moving look book.
- Christopher Shane shoots designers.
- Carmen Chan photographers the best dressed men in Hong Kong.
- Landon Nordeman and the peacock escapee in The New Yorker.
- Winni Wintermeyer goes to high school.
- Priscilla Gragg brings the sunshine (and the rain).
- Laura Barisonzi photographs Beijingers.
- Maria Luci