Weekend Links 2/25/10
Friday February 25th, 2011
Caution: objects may be closer than they appear.
Beauty has been linked to symmetry by Immanuel Kant and several confused designers. But does it apply to the human face?
Here’s one way to make English class more fun.
Take a heart-rending trip back to those old, wonderful computer games and their terrible graphics.
- Erin Kunkel interviewed by Photographers on Photography.
- An article on Adrien Broom in Grace Magazine.
- Garret Grove takes first place in the Ski Salt Lake Shootout. Vote for his images!
- Austin Walsh wins a prize for his popular Whispering Danny piece.
- Bruce DeBoer blogs about the process of making a music video.
- Bosch takes a behind-the-scenes look at a shot by Justin Mott.